The Bank of Grandin was originally chartered in 1913 in the town of Grandin, Missouri. At that time Grandin was well known for the production of railroad ties and lumber that were harvested from the surrounding forests. Since then the Bank of Grandin has grown with branch locations in Ellsinore, Doniphan, and Van Buren.
Although time has brought about many changes, the Bank of Grandin has remained committed to serving the local community. The Bank of Grandin realizes that all small business, farming, and forestry operations are vital parts of a rural community and believe in investing money locally.
The combination of the Bank of Grandin being locally owned, along with an experienced staff with strong community involvement, has proven that community and customer service are the things that withstand the test of time.